To achieve the transformation of energy sources in the state of Baja California Sur and of all polluting sources to have a positive impact on air quality and public health in our communities and cities.
10-year action plan
- To generate technical inputs that allow the withdrawal or extension of the limits to the interconnection for distributed generation in BCS.
- Promote an international competition for the implementation of a technology or pilot project with a renewable energy source in BCS.
- Influence to guarantee the supply of electricity in BCS in an affordable and sustainable way.
- Promote the implementation of solutions for related services in electrical systems.
- Make visible the need for investment in infrastructure to generate electricity with renewable energy sources.
- Manage solutions to strengthen supply and transmission systems in BCS to support and have a resilient electrical system.
- Having a diverse and sustainable electrical system that works based on a electricity generation mix.